- Acoustic insulation under screed: tramichape db max
- Tramichape eco pro / tramichape fiber + film
- Acoustic peripheral band for tramplinthe screed
Specialized in acoustic and airtightness and watertightness of buildings, TRAMICO offers a complete range of underlayments, joints, strips to meet the evolution of standards for the comfort of buildings and their optimization acoustic and thermal.
The different components of the TRAMICHAPE® range allow an optimal reduction of impact sound on tiles for a minimum thickness. They thus make it possible to satisfy the new European sound regulation.
Acoustic insulation under screed: tramichape db max
This film (presented in rolls 150 cm wide) waterproof polyester reinforced with a polyethylene film overflowing on one side (thickness 4.5 mm) has excellent acoustic performance (attenuation of 21 dB for impact and 4 noises). dB for airborne noise). Its great flexibility facilitates the reassemblies on the periphery. Its performances, certified by CSTB, meet the requirements of the QUALITEL standards.
Tramichape eco pro / tramichape fiber + film
These sound insulators under screed guarantee the separation of the different types of screeds and the sealed or glued tiles. They are fast and easy to install. Their thickness does not exceed 3,4 and 3 mm. TRAMICHAPE ECO PRO, combined with 56mm thermal insulation, improves impact sound insulation by 22 dB. Very flexible, these insulators easily go up on the periphery. They can be associated with a heated floor. Their performances, certified by the CSTB, meet the requirements of the QUALITEL standards.
Acoustic peripheral band for tramplinthe screed
This closed-cell non-cross-linked polyethylene foam acoustic band disengages the yoke at the periphery of the room. It eliminates the thermal bridges between the screed and the walls, avoids the cracking of the tiles and, in its version with film, improves the peripheral waterproofness. It is available in thicknesses of 3, 5 and 8 mm, in widths of 70, 98, 120 or 150 mm, in roll of 50 m. The TRAMIPLINTHE strip is compatible with all types of tile screeds, including heating.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to isolate the soil of a cellar?
- How to prepare the installation of a floating floor?
- Placo® Rigidur® Sol 20 Drywall Toilets
- DIY tips
- Insulation of a wooden floor by the ceiling
- Insulation of floors and floors
- Insulate the attic floor with loose wool
- Panel floor on dry screed
- Insulating concrete slab and screed
- Install a parquet floor on glass wool
- Insulation of the ceiling from the attic floor (with expanded mica, or Vermiculite)
This may interest you