I would like to buy a bi-splits air conditioner, but I would like to install it in mono-split with handyman friends. Can I buy a monosplit model and then add a second split of the same brand or do I have to install it all at once? The model I wanted is no longer available in my store at the moment and it takes 22 days to get it.
A mono-split air conditioner is not designed to work in Dual spilled (outputs, connections, programming...) If the purpose is to to air-condition two rooms, you have to invest automatically in a bi-split. Attention: even if it is not very complicated, the installation of an air conditioning is delicate, in particular for the connection of the refrigerant connections. Be careful not to generate leaks, very harmful to the environment.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Who to contact to repair an air conditioning?
- Install a cassette air conditioner in a niche
- Which brand to choose for an air conditioning installation?
- Aquarea, Panasonic's new air-to-water air conditioning system
- DIY tips
- Installation of a fixed reversible air conditioning kit
This may interest you