- Characteristics of Aquarea
- High Efficiency "Green" Heating with Panasonic's New Air-Water Cap
- Panasonic Aquarea heat pumps are designed and manufactured exclusively by Panasonic
- 100% Panasonic: we control the process
Panasonic's new Aquarea system, based on high-efficiency heat pump technology, is designed to heat both your home and your domestic water. It also refreshes your accommodation in summer with exceptional performances. It ensures optimal comfort, whatever the weather conditions, even when the outside temperature drops to -20° C. Panasonic's new heat pumps have been designed to meet the new demand for low-energy housing and offer high efficiency and low operating costs.
Characteristics of Aquarea
Up to 80% energy savings *
Aquarea is at the forefront of energy innovation, as a heating and cooling system "green". This heat pump is part of this new generation of heating and cooling systems using outdoor air to heat or cool the house, and produce hot water, renewable and free energy. The Aquarea PAC is an alternative that is both more flexible and more economical than a conventional fossil fuel boiler.
What are the advantages of air heat pumps?
- Reduction of heating bills and maintenance costs
- The possibility of saving up to 1,000 euros per year
- Reducing your carbon footprint
- Simplicity of integration in most heating systems
- An efficient alternative to gas, LPG and electrical systems
- Compatibility with other energy efficient sources such as solar panels
Air-source heat pumps - some facts
- A method for heating, cooling the house and producing hot water in a sustainable way for your home
- A 30 to 40% reduction in energy bills
- Ideal when you do not have access to the gas network
- Works up to very low temperatures (-20° C).
- An outdoor unit to release a precious living space
- Panasonic proven technology, firmly established in other European countries
High Efficiency "Green" Heating with Panasonic's New Air-Water Cap
The Aquarea heat pump saves up to 80% of heating costs compared to electric heaters. Thus, the 5kW Aquarea system has a COP (coefficient of performance) of 5.08. That's 4.08 more than a conventional electric heating system with a maximum COP of 1, or 80% * savings. It is also possible to reduce even more the consumption associating solar panels with the Aquarea system.
Panasonic Aquarea heat pumps are designed and manufactured exclusively by Panasonic
With more than 30 years of experience and products sold in more than 120 countries around the world, Panasonic is unquestionably one of the leaders in the heating and air conditioning sector. Through its diverse network of production sites and R & D, Panasonic offers innovative products with the most advanced technologies that set the standard for air conditioning worldwide.
100% Panasonic: we control the process
The company is also one of the world leaders in innovation, with some 91,539 patents filed to improve the lives of its customers. In all, the company has produced more than 200 million compressors and its products are manufactured in 294 factories around the world. You can be assured of the extremely high quality of Panasonic heat pumps. This desire to excel has made Panasonic the global leader in heating and cooling solutions for turnkey systems for homes, midsize buildings such as offices and restaurants, and large buildings. These solutions offer maximum efficiency, meet the highest environmental standards and meet the needs of the most avant-garde constructions of our time. At Panasonic, we know that installing heating and cooling systems involves great responsibilities. Because it is important for us to offer you the best heating and cooling solutions.
"We hope to save almost € 1,000 a year on the cost of fuel and we have been able to rid our garden of a bulky and unsightly oil tank with the new Aquarea system."
Customer Aquarea, Surrey¹
On the same topic
- T.One Aldes heating / cooling system
- Air Conditioning Etherea Monosplit Panasonic
- Questions answers
- Is it necessary to have a split or mono-split air conditioner?
- What kind of heating for an old house in the countryside?
- How to choose between air / water heat pump and pellet stove?
- How to choose a reversible PAC?
- What exposure for external group of a PAC?
- Can we associate a gas boiler in CAP relief?
- To solve a problem of excessive electricity consumption of a heat pump
- What is the most economical heating?
- Should we choose an air / water or air / air heating?
- How to heat by geothermal energy?
- Geothermal or aerothermal
- DIY tips
- The Canadian well
- Heat pump (PAC): aerothermal
- Installation of a fixed reversible air conditioning kit
This may interest you