Here is finally the silicone sealant of people in a hurry. Rather than having to wait 12 or 24 hours to safely use the water in the tub or faucet after the joints are made, you can do it 30 minutes later. On the other hand, it is not necessary to put the seal in shape as soon as the extruded product of its cartridge.
Do not blacken.
Do not yellow.
Very easy to smooth.
Do not stick to the fingers.
Cleaning with water stains and burrs.
Extreme resistance to soiling and cleaning products.
Remains waterproof and flexible for a long time.
Dry in 30 minutes.
For seals in bathrooms, kitchens, showers, toilets.
Sanitary jointing with furniture, walls and tiles.
Adhesion on all enamelled and synthetic surfaces.
Available in 290 ml cartridge.
Tint: translucent white.
Preparation of the support
The bottoms must be clean, sound, dry, unfrozen, frost-free, dust-free, fat-free, compact, free of all non-adhering parts. Brush, scrape and / or dust off the support. Sanitize with DIP ANTI-FOAM. All old media must be recognized beforehand to determine the nature of the preparations.
Avoid contact with bituminous or rubbery materials.
Eliminate old joints using a cutter or DIP DECAP'JOINT.
-Decut the tip of the cartridge to the cutter.
- Screw the cannula.
-Decut slice the end of the cannula to the diameter of the joint to achieve. The width of the joints must be between 5 and 25 mm.
-Introduce the cartridge into a putty gun.
-Apply a regular bead pushing forward, taking care to fill the joint to fill.
-Wrap the seal in a fresh state with a jointed dagger and wipe off the sponges with a sponge.
-Do not expose the seal to the weather in the 5 hours following installation.
-Cleaning of tools and equipment (fresh product): white-spirit
(photos / visuals: © Dip waterproof, except special mention)
On the same topic
- Seals and sealants CYANOLIT
- High performance metal gasket: joint multi-work design (Bostik)
- Questions answers
- How to solve a problem of joints between PVC blades?
- Which joint between Aqua-Step laminate and tile?
- DIY tips
- Make a metal color seal on an Inox sink
- Mastic for wall and ceiling cracks
- Acrylic sealant for wood
- Invisible sanitary silicone gasket
- How to make a sanitary silicone seal of color?
- How to make an extreme white sanitary silicone seal?
- How to make a sanitary silicone seal anti-mold?
- Seal and grout with putty and glues
- How to make a silicone seal in a bathroom?
- Moldy joints around a sink or bathtub
- diP étanch presents the finishing seal for parquet and paneling
This may interest you