The anti-scale cartridge filter is a simple and effective way to filter water and avoid the effect of limescale on sensitive appliances and equipment such as water heaters and washing machines. This type of device is easily mounted at the head of the installation. It is intended for a pressure lower than 4 bars.
The installation of this anti-scale device is not very complicated: it is a construction game of plumbing elements, to assemble in a rigorous order. Care must be taken to install it in a location where it will be easy to access the cartridges to replace them. The connection nuts must be tightened correctly but not excessively.
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to soften a very calcareous water... without softener?
- How to maintain a pool sand filter?
- Anti-scale devices, corrosion and filtration POLAR
- CPED salt water softeners
- DIY tips
- Anti-limescale filter
- Water purifier water softener
This may interest you