System D reviews with you all the tools you need for tiling the floor: tools for tracing, cutting, laying, fitting and grouting, safety and comfort. At work now!
- Powder cord
- Greasy pencil for tile
- Tungsten carbide tip
- Parrot clip
- Wire saw
- Cat-tongue trowel
- Round trowel
- Serrated dish with square teeth
Adjustment and grouting
- Spirit level
- Rubber squeegee
- Wooden bat and rubber mallet
- Silicone seal and pistol applicator
Safety and comfort
When cutting tiles, protect yourself from dust and sharp debris, especially if you use an electric tile.
- Always wear safety glasses and a dust mask.
- The knee brace is also the essential accessory. All the tilers will say, a day kneeling on the tiles, it's really painful!
- Moreover, professionals have the obligation, by law, to protect themselves. Why would you be less concerned?