The installation of a greenhouse attached to a wall is an excellent way to ensure the strength and ease of assembly. Provided however that this wall is exposed to the south and that no building or large trees come to bring shade.
- Spirit level
- Polyvinyl chloride seal
- Flat key provided
- Extruder gun
- Assembly of the structure
- Roof mounting
- Installation of the base
1. When receiving your greenhouse kit, unpack all items. Check from the description sheet that the kit is complete and in good condition.
2. Bring the elements of the greenhouse back to work after carefully selecting and preparing the support wall. The floor must be flat and stable.
3. Lay the long side elements on the ground and make a "blank" mounting.
Assembly of the structure
4. Using the wrench provided with the kit, attach the side jambs to the base rail.
5. Bolt the two diagonal reinforcement profiles to the uprights. Do not block the assemblies for now.
6. Make a blank mount, on the ground, of both gears and bolt with the key.
7. The aluminum profiles are provided with a groove that allows to slide the head of the bolts.
8. Next, assemble the two gables using the ridge crossmember. Then block the assemblies securely.
9. Assemble the long side on both gears by bolting up and down.
10. The bolting of the sleepers on the gables is possible thanks to the holes provided on the profiles.
11. Bolt the roof crossmember to the gables opposite the support wall (the other end resting temporarily on the step ladder).
12. On the ground, mount the roof blank and bolt and set up.
Installation of the base
13. Prepare to mount the greenhouse base by bolting the connecting element between the sides.
14. Assemble the large side of the base on both short sides. Check the squareness.
15. Install and tighten the mounting nuts on the base. This is then slid into position under the greenhouse.
16. Hang the entrance door from the greenhouse to the upper raceway; she must slip smoothly into her home.
17. On some kits, the seals are silicone. Use an extruder gun, or just tubes.
18. The bead for polyvinyl chloride glazing is engaged in the grooves provided on the profiles.
19. Bolt the base permanently on the greenhouse. Check the squareness and tighten all bolts.
20.Start the installation of the glazing through the roof. The windows are held by metal clips.
21. Place the awning of the greenhouse in the groove provided which allows the opening for ventilation.
22. Install the bendable transparent plates for the roundness of the roof. They are also fixed by means of clips.
23. A seal is engaged in the groove of the door jamb. This eliminates any risk of drafts.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Equipment of a greenhouse or a veranda
- Market frame made of wood and acrylic glass
- How to make a PVC tunnel greenhouse?
- Principle of the garden greenhouse
This may interest you