The Content Of The Article:

My cousin wanted to break a wall between his kitchen and his stay to enlarge but it is a wall in an apartment: are there any solutions to be able to do it without everything collapses?

Attention, no intervention on a wall will have to be carried out without the preliminary agreement of a professional, and as for your cousin without that of the joint ownership or the hiring trustee... Only an architect will be able to judge the feasibility such works and their future impacts on the entire construction. The drilling of load-bearing walls is almost always possible, but at the cost of reinforcement often spectacular and expensive.

On the same topic

  • DIY tips
    • Procedures for felling a wall in a house or building

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How to Remove a Load-Bearing Wall - This Old House