Can we build a wooden house of 80 m2 on agricultural land? What are the risks? Can neighboring constructions be used as an argument?
You can not build a house on land classified "agricultural". Exceptions are nevertheless possible, on a case-by-case basis, when there is already a building (barn, barn, etc.) on this land.You must contact the urban planning service of your town hallwho will be able to tell you exactly what is possible or not. If you build without permission, you may have to demolish your property but you also incur sanctions including a fine from 1200 to 6000 euros of fine per square meter.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Authorization of works with prescription
- Understand the rules of alignment of the house
- Can we rebuild in a purple zone?
- Is a building permit required for an extension of a few square meters?
- Who pays for the water during the construction of a house?
This may interest you