The Content Of The Article:

I need to insulate the attic of my house, if I buy and put myself the glass wool or rock wool, am I entitled to certain tax benefits?

To benefit from a tax credit for insulation work (and more generally for any work related to energy renovation) it is imperative to have this work carried out by a company and, from 1 January 2015, by a company labeled RGE (Recognized Guantee of the Environment).

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • How to benefit from the tax credit several years in a row?
    • Are the new tax credits conditioned by a level of income?

This may interest you

Video Instruction: 12 Crazy, Wacky & Most Overlooked Tax Deductions!