Can we install a self-piercing tap on a polyethylene water inlet pipe?
Regular self-piercing taps are only designed for copper pipes. There are, however, self-drilling caliper valves, suitable for polyethylene pipes up to a 32 mm dial gauge and for a pressure not exceeding 3 bar.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to remove water supply pipelines?
- Plumbing leak
- DIY tips
- Water supply in polyethylene circuit (plymouth)
- Carry out the installation of a self-piercing tap (double feeding)
- Three-hole basin mixer
- Polyethylene water supply (plymouth)
- PER fittings: make a seamless plumbing installation
- How to fix plumbing ducts?
This may interest you