Is there a risk to plaster if it is cleaned with pure bleach? Should we dilute it with something else? If so, what are the proportions?
It is never advisable to use pure bleach, especially for this type of work, because the release of chlorine can be toxic for the body, but also for the environment when they are evacuated by the all in the sewer or when they spread in the ground. Indeed, the released chlorine combined with certain organic molecules form toxic compounds that are found in food chains with a mutagenic effect. Prefer very hot water combined with Saint-Marc type laundry; if it does not work there are specific commercial products, biodegradable, to destroy moss and mold on walls and roofs. Check out our ANTI-FALL, roof, wall and facades.
This may interest you