Window insulation is essential to prevent air and moisture ingress. Air leakage from doors and windows causes significant heat loss.
In which case use this putty
For glazed gasket, insulation seal, thermal and sound sealing of windows.
Benefits of putty
• Withstands temperature variations
• from - 40° C to 120° C
• High flexibility, elongation at break 350% according to DIN 53504
• Excellent resistance to climate aging, UV
• Supports thousands of openings, closures
• Easy to use (with release tape or cellophane paper)
Doors and windows, verandas, canopies.
Once the sealant is laid and smoothed, wipe off the burrs with a damp sponge.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Solve a condensation problem with aluminum windows
- How to improve the airtightness of a sliding bay?
- How to repair worn window seals?
- How to remedy the air flow of windows?
- How to replace a PVC window seal?
- Air net around a window under renovation / Phoenix Homes
- Insulation of windows
- DIY tips
- Condensation on walls and windows
- Caulk windows with seals
- Coat window seals
This may interest you