I want to replace my shower (too small) by an Italian shower with walls of glass bricks. What precautions should I take especially at the level of the pose, the soil, the siphon?
You need a built-in tiling pan and a sufficient floor thickness to trap the siphon and the pipe for a sufficient slope (2 cm / m).
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to disassemble a spa bath?
- Does the replacement of a bathtub with a shower entitle it to a tax credit?
- Benefit from a tax credit: replace a bathtub with a shower
- DIY tips
- The rules to follow to design your bathroom
- Choosing the bathroom fixtures of your bathroom
- Balneo shower column
- How to install a shower stall?
- MTK shower sets
This may interest you