The heating system in a house or apartment is a key element that brings you well-being and comfort in everyday life.
The new generation boilers are gradually taking over the market and replace old boilers deemed too polluting and inefficient. Before you equip a boiler, it is important to make an energy balance to determine what power you need and which fuel is best suited.
It is then appropriate to compare different types of boiler depending on their price, performance and financial support you can benefit from.
- 1.What budget to provide for the purchase of a boiler?
- 2.Replacing a boiler: inquire before choosing
- 3.Compare different types of boilers
- 4. Realize an energy audit to choose the right boiler
- 5.New generation boilers, efficient and efficient
Choosing the right boiler