An effective solution to maintain, clean and protect pavers.
- Clean with brush the foams that have developed between the pavers.
- Spray an antifoam (Rubson Antifoam) to remove mosses and lichens.
- After a day or two of product application, rinse with a pressure washer.
- Let the soil dry.
- Remember to protect the vegetation of the borders near the driveway to the waterproofing.
- For more certainty, prefer to apply on the edges the product using a roller rather than sprayer.
- Stir the waterproofing agent.
- Apply it to the sprayer.