- White vinegar bath cleaning for more efficiency
- Choose the percentage of acidity of your alcohol vinegar
- Other effective products for bathroom maintenance
The traces on the bathtub persist despite the household products used to eliminate them? Better to go for natural solutions that work miracles. Vinegar, a key ingredient in certain preparations, is perfect for shining in the bathtub. Other products present in the kitchen to maintain the bathroom are to discover.
White vinegar bath cleaning for more efficiency
To remove traces of tartar and limestone a bath, nothing beats white vinegar! Easy to find, this natural product restores shine to dull surfaces in the blink of an eye. As a descaling agent, it is also used as a disinfectant. To use it, you must:
- Pour the white vinegar into a spray bottle before spraying it on the surfaces to be cleaned;
- Let the solution work for a few minutes;
- Rub with a sponge;
- Rinse with plenty of water.
The smell of white vinegar is quite strong, it is advisable to mix the raw product with lemon juice, citrus peel or a few drops of essential oils of his choice to mitigate it. You can put them directly in the bottle.
Choose the percentage of acidity of your alcohol vinegar
When you buy a bottle of vinegar in the supermarket, you often do not pay attention to its percentage of acidity (often between 8 to 10%). Yet it has a real impact; the higher the percentage, the stronger the vinegar. So be careful not to project it on very fragile surfaces.
Other effective products for bathroom maintenance
There are many natural products to effectively clean a bathroom. Among the most used, we find:
- The lemon;
- Baking soda;
- The clay stone.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- How to get rid of the adhesive on carpet?
- How to make ecological cleaning capsules for toilets?
- How to clean your bathroom with lemon?
- Clean everything in the bathroom with vinegar
- Practical storage tips for the bathroom
- How to clean the joints of a bathroom tile?
- How to clean a shower curtain?
- Clean your bathroom with baking soda
- How to unclog the tub with white vinegar?
This may interest you