- Effortless stripper for all SYNTILOR substrates
- Special Wood Remover SYNTILOR
- Syntilor Universal Cleaner
The brand SYNTILOR, expression of the general public BLANCHON (well known to professionals), offers a very wide range of wood treatment products for the exterior, interior, cabinetry and decoration. Its strippers are safe values for the handyman.
Effortless stripper for all SYNTILOR substrates
This product easily picks up several layers of paint or varnish, in one application. In aqueous phase, it is odorless, and it is perfect for indoor use. Its evaporation is very slow which guarantees a long lasting action. It allows effortless removal (hence its name) of old paint layers on difficult or delicate media. It does not run because it is gel formula. Rinsing tools is done with water.
Special Wood Remover SYNTILOR
Thanks to its specific formulation, this cleaner acts very quickly. It allows you to deeply strip and re-expose the wood fibers in record time. It is suitable for stains, paints, varnishes, glues, coatings or putties. It is enriched with wood oil, thus avoiding the desiccation. Presented in gel, it does not run. It does not blacken the woods. It is not necessary to rinse after use.
Syntilor Universal Cleaner
The specific technology of this stripper (Chrono10 ') allows it to act very quickly (about ten minutes) for the stripping of all types of media: metal, wood, tiles, glass, concrete, etc. It is particularly suitable for removing stains, paints, varnishes, glues, coatings or mastics. Not being caustic, it is not likely to damage the supports. Presented in gel, it does not run. It does not require rinsing after use.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- How to renovate a black carpentry?
- Products for treating and renovating ONYX wood
- Grinding wedges and flexible abrasives 3M
- Impregnation products for wood V33
- DIY tips
- Wood stripping
- Repair and maintain exterior joinery
- "Natural" stripping of painted or varnished woods
- How to strip a paint on wood
- DIY videos
- How to strip wood with a Bondex product?
This may interest you