This smoothing coating contains micro-glass beads that give it a thermal insulating character, mitigating the phenomenon of cold wall responsible for the condensation and humidification of bad or non-insulated walls. Presented in paste, it allows, in a single gesture, at the same time to smooth and to participate in the insulation of the interior walls. It is an excellent complement of insulation.
Smoothing coating for insulation
TheTHERMAL INSULATION COATING BOSTIK allows optimal preparation of walls and ceilings while reducing heat loss. It allows to smooth the walls before painting and the installation of coatings (wallpaper, canvas and glass cover, etc.) and to hide small defects (scratches, splinters up to 2 mm deep).
It can be applied to almost all substrates: plaster, gypsum plasterboard, mortar, concrete, cellular concrete, breeze block, cement and brick.All substrates raw or painted (sanding is necessary on very smooth substrates, such as glycerophthalic lacquers). ).
The application is made with a coating knife or a honeycomb roll.
Bostik Thermal Insulation Smoothing Coating benefits from A + environmental labeling.
Characteristics of the thermal insulation smoothing coating
- Presentation: white dough
- Interval time between 2 layers: 2 to 6 h
- Sand lightly after complete drying: 12 to 24 h
- Delay before laying of coating: 24 h
- Storage: 12 months in its original sealed packaging, dry and frost-free
- Packaging: in plastic bucket of 6.5 or 12.5 l
- Destination: interior exclusively
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- How to properly coat a plaster wall?
- Smoothing a wall with a coating
- Apply a smoothing coat before painting
- Manual application of a monolayer facade coating
- Exterior Thermal Insulation (renovation) with mineral coating
- Decorative plasters
- Re-sealing a wall with a coating
- Questions answers
- Treat cracks in interior liners
- DIY videos
- How to give a mortar appearance to masonry joints with a sealant?
This may interest you