Very easy and fun: make shelves in the shape of a robot to have fun storing everything.
- Paint the crates inside and out in one or two layers as needed. Give priority to exterior roll painting and the interior paintbrush.
- Let dry and clean the back of the crates.
- At the back of the boxes, stick the strips of double-sided tape (Tesa) approximately every 10 cm vertically.
- Cut the strips with scissors by adjusting the number of bands to the weight of the intended support.
- Press firmly on the strips to ensure contact with the wood.
- Remove the protective strips at the last moment.
- Apply the boxes on the wall forming the desired silhouette (here a robot).
- Hold the boxes on the wall for a few seconds to adhere the tape to the wall.