Where should I buy property insurance to renovate part of the roof?
Taking a property damage insurance is mandatory for any new construction. It is strongly recommended for extension, elevation, and more generally for heavy work affecting the structure of the building.
For the partial repair of a cover the damage insurance-work is not essential. It is even difficult to apply if it is not a complete refurbishment integrating the framework.
On the other hand, check that your roofer is up to date with his professional insurance contributions, because he owes you a ten-year guarantee. If the hedging company disappears, its insurance is required to compensate you in case of disorder, during the 10 years following the work.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- The defoaming of the roofs in 5 questions
- What remedies are possible when a cover has been incorrectly laid?
- How to renovate and isolate a cover?
- Ten-year warranty on tiles that are no longer manufactured
- Damage to work: work covered by insurance
This may interest you