- Iron suspension with 28 transparent glass tealight holders
- 4 leaves grape format of red tissue paper
- 4 leaves grape format of darker red vegetable weft
- Wallpaper paste
- Empty jam jar
- White paint,
- Stencil brush, cloth
- Letters to paint in balsa N, O, E, L
- Money bomb
- Medium nylon thread
- Vegetable garland with red berries
- Red plastic garland with luster pattern, chair and vase
- Various decorations: engraved mirrors, stars and butterflies; firs, bells, stars and deer in thick openwork felt; striped balls
- 28 tealights
Difficulty: Very easy
Completion time: 12 hours at least (excluding drying time)
Decorate the candles
- Cut strips of about 5 cm wide into the two varieties of red paper.
- Then cut them into pieces of 6 cm to 7 cm with scissors.
- Prepare the wallpaper glue in a jar of jam.
- Coat each candle with glue.
- Apply the slightly overlapping pieces of paper by mixing them until the entire glass is covered with the glue-coated brush.
- Allow to dry completely (about 12 hours).
- Remove any excess paper from the top and bottom of the glass with the cutter.
- Dip the stencil brush into the white paint.
- Wipe off the excess paint on a dry cloth and then polish evenly on the paper-covered glasses.
Accessories for the chandelier
- Paint the silver bomb letters "CHRISTMAS".
- Let dry and hang with a nylon thread.
- Twist the garland of red berries on the bottom structure.
- Separate the small decorative elements (chandelier, chair and vase) from their garland and reattach them with the nylon thread to the structure at regular intervals.
- Complete according to the inspiration with the other decorations gleaned (balls, pompons, mirrors, stars...).
- The key is to decorate the structure in red, white and silver tones.