- Necessary material
- Ivy pattern template to paint
- Template for leaf pattern to paint
- Pattern for rosehip bay to paint
All deco tricks deco System D to customize a wooden screen.
- Wood screen (De Brut en Bois) The panel: H 152 cm x W 41 cm.
- Painting Resources: 1 ivy panel: SC 219 / SC 267 / SC 283, 1 panel sheet: SC 245 / HC 57, 1 rose bay panel: SC 267 / HC 89 / SC 294.
- 1 Brush brush wide.
- 1 medium brush.
- Templates opposite enlarged to the photocopier.
Difficulty: Quite difficult
Completion time: 12 hours (excluding drying time).
- Paint each side of the duplex screen with a color (Resource, SC 219 for the ivy pattern, SC 245 for the leaf pattern and SC 267 for the rose bay pattern.)
- Let dry.
- Enlarge the templates below to the copier.
Ivy pattern template to paint
Template for leaf pattern to paint
Pattern for rosehip bay to paint
- Draw a grid every 5 cm in light pencil on the painted screen.
- Freehand, trace the enlarged contours of the ivy tile pattern by tile.
- Paint with a medium brush the pattern obtained (here with the color SC 267).
- Then paint the lighter parts (here with reference SC 283).
- Let dry.
- Erase the traces of pencil.
- Repeat the operation for the two other parts: the leaf pattern (with the color HC 57 (there is no lighter color on this motif)) and the rose hip pattern (with references HC 89 then more clear SC 294).