Decorate your porcelain plates with Patchwork and System Deco tips.
Completion time: 4 hours excluding drying and cooking time
- On each piece of dishes, wipe with a piece of alcohol to burn.
- With the adhesive tape, divide the plate into 9.
- To delimit a square then on the already printed pattern, to redraw with small touches with the fine brush of the florets for a motive "liberty".
- On another square, change the color of the background.
- Do not paint too thickly, it will make bubbles cooking.
- Make peas on the third square and stripes on the fourth (with the adhesive tape): the whole composes a pretty bohemian patchwork effect that enhances the service of grandmother.
- Do not hesitate to vary the size of the peas. All these colors are miscible with water and brush cleaning is also done with water.
- For scratches, remove the tape quickly enough to be able to "catch up" with the brush strokes: with a wet cotton swab, correct the overhangs fairly quickly.
- Once dry, the cutter allows for a flawless finish.
- When everything is painted, let dry 24 hours.
- Then place the dishes in a preheated oven at 150° C for 35 min.
- After this step, the reasons will be indelible and the service will even be dishwasher safe.