Make yourself a headboard according to your desires with fabrics and transfer: easy with System D
Necessary materialDifficulty: easy
Completion time: 6 hours
- 3 m beige plain cotton canvas
- Sewing machine
- Bag of large bronze plastic eyelets
- Sewing scissors
- Canson 6-sheet special cloth transfer pouch (on inkjet printer)
- Book with beautiful pictures of flowers (photocopy)
- Text printed on computer
- Pot of red Tetacolor, fine brush
- Sew together two rectangles of beige plain canvas of 150 cm x 140 cm.
- Return the book.
- Iron and topstitch 1.5 cm from the edge.
- Place six eyelets regularly.
- To lay them, cut a circle in the two layers of fabric as indicated by the manufacturer and clipper.
- Photocopy the images of your choice on the transfer sheets as specified on the cover.
- Cut out the images in the desired format.
- Place these images at regular intervals on the fabric by drawing pencil markers.
- Iron over by placing the film supplied with the Canson cover over the image.
- Write the text in pencil with the help of a text printed on a computer.
- Iron on letters with a thin brush with red Betacolor.
- Allow to dry then iron with hot iron.
Another decorative idea for this headboard
You can make it easier by using a fabric marker instead of a brush, but the color may not be as bright.