Decorate a rug with the Deco System Deco Tips...
- Cotton carpet 60 cm x 90 cm (Fly)
- Falls of printed fabric in the same tones (Moline)
- Skein of cotton to embroider anise
- Needle to embroider
Completion time: 5 hours
- On the carpet, draw pencil flowers inspired by the patterns on the photo.
- Cut about twenty petals and as many stems as necessary in the fabric falls by providing a 5 mm back all around.
- Using an iron, fold the edges of each petal and each stem upside down.
- Arrange the flowers by overlapping the pieces of fabric on top of each other.
- Pin on the carpet when the composition is found.
- With an embroidery needle, stitch the edges at regular large apparent stitches (about 1 cm).