A good idea of recycling 'deco for the house! System D gives a tip to turn an umbrella stand into vase holders for flowers.
- An old umbrella stand
- Iron Special Remover (V33)
- Wire brush
- Jars of jam old thick glass
Difficult: Very easy
Completion time: 10 minutes
- Pass on the umbrella stand iron stripper, with a brush, then leave for half an hour.
- Brush with the wire brush.
- Rinse with clear water and dry well.
- Slide the jam jars filled with water into the circles.
- Arrange the flowers.
- It is possible to add some small white pebbles to the bottom of some pots.