From the bathroom to the garden, this small dented toilet has been restored to health now to support home plantations! It becomes a reclaimed potting table 'very easy to make.
- Toilet table stand (flea market or garage sale)
- Pine board 50 x 78 cm and thickness 18 mm
- Black acrylic paint
- 1 kit of 200 g of Eleonore Déco metaline "iron"
- 150 ml of Éléonore Déco patina color "concrete"
- Glue varnish Spatula of 6 cm
- Brush brush 3 cm
- Golden bugs
- Fine-grit sandpaper
- Hammer and nails without head
Completion time 3 hours (without drying)
Stages of realization of the potting table:
- Start by painting the pine board with black acrylic paint (a quick coat on each side, as well as on the slices).
- Following the manufacturer's instructions, mix the iron powder and water mixture and mix until you obtain a kind of pancake batter.
- With the spatula, apply the mixture on the place of the tray, as well as on the slices.
- Allow to dry, then scrub vigorously with the steel wool provided. Renew the operation to get even more effects.
- On the edges, draw marks in pencil every 3 cm, then plant the bugs. Paint each bug head with black acrylic paint.
- Allow to dry, then pass a little metal mixture. Let it dry again, then rub gently.
- Mix three doses of patina color "concrete" with a dose of water and a dose of varnish glue satin.
- Apply with a brush on the legs of the table (which are at the base in yellowed pine).
- Leave to dry for a quarter of an hour, then, with the fine sandpaper, sand the edges and the reliefs of the feet to simulate the wear and unify the support with the plate.
- Place the tray centered on the support and secure the assembly with the nails without heads.