The Content Of The Article:

I have to have a contractor renovate a house donated by my uncle. Do I have to take specific insurance to cover the period of the works and in particular the poor workmanship, the cessation of activity of the contractor...

As part of a renovation, the company or companies that intervene must benefit from professional insurance covering, in particular, works covered by the ten-year guarantee. For your part, for this work, you must take a damage insurance-work that guarantees you, especially in case of defect or disappearance of the company concerned. A Safety and Health Protection (SPS) coordination mission is mandatory if several companies intervene simultaneously or successively on your site (even by subcontracting each other).

On the same topic

  • Questions answers
    • Problems with SAGA shutters
  • goods
    • The damage-work guarantee
    • The ten-year guarantee during the 10 years following the reception of the works

This may interest you

Video Instruction: 5 Renovations That Are A Waste Of Money in a Rental Property