Whether installing a recessed ceiling spotlight or connecting a suspension to a DCL box, System D guides you step by step in your electrical work.
Installation of a recessed spot
- Drill the ceiling with a hole saw (or hole saw) of the desired diameter: usually 65 mm for a DCL recess box ("Connecting Device for Luminaire") and 68 mm for a recessed spot.
- Recover cables running in the false ceiling.
- Strip the wires from the electrical panel.
- Connect these to the junction box of the spot.
- Mount the junction box on the spot.
- It is placed at the top of the metal bracket which keeps it away from the heat source when the assembly is embedded in the false ceiling.
- Snap the spot into the false ceiling by pushing the mounting brackets that spring above the ceiling plasterboard.
- Insert the lamp into the socket (here a model without transformer connected to 230 V).
- Hold the bulb in place with the fixing ring.
Connect a suspension on a DCL box
- Strip the wires running in the false ceiling and connect them to the socket of the hood, respecting the colors.
- No need for tools, the plug is equipped with automatic locking pliers!
* DCL: Luminaire Connection Device
- Put in place the closing cap of the case (usually in two parts)
- Screw the fixing hook which will hold the hanger.
- Connect a DCL plug to the luminaire cable.
- Plug the plug into the housing and hang the luminaire by its hook power cable.