To fight against mosses and lichens on the terrace, System D offers a tip to eliminate them easily and quickly.
- With a brush, scrape the foams before treatment.
- Thoroughly clean the floor of the terrace which must be absolutely dry before treatment.
- With a tarpaulin, protect the plants from the risk of projection of the antifoam.
- In the tank of a sprayer, pour the antifoam.
- The product should be applied evenly on the terrace.
- Mosses and lichens will brown after one to two days (in dry weather)
- With a high-pressure cleaner, remove foam residues