I cleaned my sand filter by extracting the compact elements and stirring the sand. Since that day, I have sand in small quantities that is pushed back into my pool by the nozzles. What solution can I put in place to avoid this inconvenience?
In the absence of more details, including the age of the sand, the pH of the region, etc... it is difficult to answer precisely. it is possible that the sand is scaled and, once stirred, some parts, too compact, can no longer act as a filter and are driven by water. It is necessary to replace the sand that has lost much of its filtering power, in addition to the disadvantages noted. Manufacturers advise replacing sand every 3 to 5 years.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Choosing the right product to treat the pool water
- Cleaning and maintenance of the pump and filters of a swimming pool
- Restarting a swimming pool after winter
- Maintenance of the water of a swimming pool
- DIY videos
- Install a cartridge scale filter
This may interest you