Evacuations: assemblies and fixings
The Content Of The Article:
- Begin by filing the edges of the PVC joints slightly to facilitate the penetration of the two tubes.
- Then rub the area to be glued with abrasive and alcohol for a better bonding of the fittings.
- The special PVC glue is spread with a brush on the two parts to be joined, held until the glue is taken.
- Allow to dry for 10 minutes before handling.
- Remove the burrs with a solvent provided for this purpose.
- A PVC drain is fixed on a resistant support.
- Against a wall, simple open necklaces are enough.
- On a ceiling, or with pipes of large diameter, fixings are more consistent.
- Flanges with closing rings of the same type as those used for gutters are all indicated.
- It is necessary to count a fixation every meter approximately.
Video Instruction: IKEA GODMORGON Double Sink Installation Instructions