Without pretrou placement of self-drilling dowels is easy. Nylon or metal, they are ideal for light loads.
Self-drilling metal dowels
- Hammer the dowel directly into the plasterboard without drilling.
- Once in place, the screw spreads the metal fins and ensures the maintenance of the ankle.
- For vertical load up to 15 kg.
Self-drilling nylon dowels
- Without prior drilling, this ankle hammers directly into the plasterboard.
- The screw spreads the fins and ensures the maintenance of the ankle.
- For vertical load up to 3 kg.
You want to insulate your attic at € 1?
Test your eligibility by filling out the form below: