The Content Of The Article:

I would like to know the name of a plastic fence supplier in order to change existing trapezoidal bars like those shown on your site?

PVC fencing patterns often change and we can not guarantee that you will find one that exactly matches the one on our listing. You can inquire at VIAL which offers PVC fencing. For this very specific form see the products made by the company ROYAL EUROPA which markets a product named "ROYAL FENCING" corresponding closely enough to the product you are looking for.

This may interest you

Video Instruction: How to Install a Vinyl Privacy Fence