Do you want to install a fence or hedge? To dig the soil effortlessly and save time, the auger is the ideal tool. Manual.
Preparation of the auger
- The wick on the ground (left) is a fine-pitch propeller favoring the clearance of the earth.
- The wick to heart (right) is used mainly for the placement of seedlings.
- Present the "Barrel" of the wick in the axis of the tree.
- Match the holes for the pin.
- Fucking the pin until coming to a stop.
- Cast offstirrup.
Starting the auger
- Before starting up, press the throttle trigger.
- At the same time, drag the cursor to "start".
- Then release the trigger that will remain in the depressed position.
- When the engine has not been used for some time or after a fuel outage, bellows of the priming pump.
- If the engine is cold, turn on the engine starter then operate the launcher.
- The engine starts then chokes. To restart, reset the starter and the launcher.
Handling of the auger
- To place oneself face to the machine and hold the handlebars firmly.
- During the progress of the drilling, accompany the downhill movement holding the handlebars.
- In case of encounter with a big stone, the lock locks and the machine starts to turn. The small safety lever then stops the rotation.
- If the wick breaks on pebbles, engage the brake and turn the machine counterclockwise.
- Theobstacle clear, resume rotation.
- The wick on the ground leaves a well drawn hole with smooth walls.
- The fine-pitched propeller makes it possible to take out as much soil as possible to accommodate the sealing of the post.