Can it not be connected to the ground while the household appliances have been flooded to 20 cm of water without stopping to operate and causing no electric shock?
An electrical appliance may not have been affected by flooding up to 20 cm from the moment the contacts and mechanical parts were not touched by the water.
Otherwise, with or without grounding, the circuit breaker (s) on the main panel would have cut off the power supply. That being so, we must do test the grounding by an electrician, and in particular the connection thereto of the power supply circuit of the apparatus.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Tips for installing a grounding
- Power the house with electricity
- Appreciate the electricity needs
- Underground power lines
- Questions answers
- Earth ground for several buildings
- Wiring Diagram EJP (Clearing Peak Days)
This may interest you