Recommended price: 163,81 Euros
Absorbed power: 800 W
No load speed: 0 to 1100 rpm
Max moves / minute: 5 900
Typing energy: 2 joules
Chipping function: yes with electro-pneumatic strike
Reverse direction of rotation: yes, by lever
Max drilling capacity: concrete 26 mm, steel 13 mm, wood 35 mm
Mandrel: SDS + and standard chuck (max. Ø 13 mm)
Length of the power cable: 4 m
Perimeter of the handle: 17 mm
Weight: 3.3 kg
Equipment: delivered in PVC box, with depth gauge, standard chuck, 6 drills, 1 chisel, 1 chisel and a soft tool kit.
Guarantee: 2 years
Handling: the large trigger grip handle ensures a good grip, it is further improved by the sheathed coating, both on the main handle and on the auxiliary handle; Power cable long enough to avoid having to use the extender.
Use: the weight, a little high for this type of machine, does not interfere with the big holes but ends up being tiring in chiseling mode.
Noise level: the wearing of hearing protection is not a luxury against more than 90 dB (A) at work.
Notice: simple and very clear, with a maximum of illustrations and even advice of use.
- The manufacturer finally abandons the electro-mechanical striker and spring for the electro-pneumatic principle, more efficient, especially when drilling large diameters in concrete. We go from 1.3 joules (former model "1750" 500 W) to 2 joules for this new product.
- The trigger is versatile, the tool change and drilling mode simple to implement.
- A perfo delivered complete, with its briefcase and especially a large set of accessories and a warranty of 2 years.
- A reasonable price
- The already heavy weight requires to adopt a good working position to avoid too much fatigue arms.
- Effective for blowing up old tiles, chiselling lacks the strength to split a small slab of concrete.
An electro-pneumatic drill in the average of current productions.
It is effective for most holes and the reversing direction of rotation helps clear the drill in very deep holes. Always useful, the screwing mode
(ex: corrugated iron lag bolt) suffers from the size and weight of the machine.
Thanks to the stop of rotation, one reaches the chiselling, so practical to blow up an old tiling or to clear the joints of a masonry of apparent stones. We appreciate the practical side of the storage box with the famous kit with eight tools.
Essays, text and photos J. Renard