Real estate assets can be considered a secure investment. Properly constituted and managed, it will be brought to fructifier, providing some protection to the investor and his descendants. Property concerned, yield, tax benefits... some general information useful for building up your real estate assets.
Real estate heritage: general
What is real estate heritage?
Real estate heritage represent all real estate that a person has on a given date.
This heritage can be composed:
- individual constructions;
- condominium apartments.
- building or non-building land;
- of forests
- of agricultural plantations.
Real estate heritage can serve different purposes:
1. residential use: the purchase of a principal or secondary residence.
2. the rental (real estate of report) which makes it possible to assure an additional income to the owners, or will be used to refund in part the loan contracted with the purchase of the good.
3. the professional: either offices, shops, etc.
Why build a real estate heritage?
It is wise to invest primarily in the "stone". Indeed, such an investment generally provides excellent returns, while remaining one of the safest investments.
- Investing in real estate is proving to be profitable over the long term, with the risk of loss being limited.
- In 20 years, the value of a home can double or more.
- Rental real estate assets can be a interesting source of monthly income.
As long as it is well managed, real estate assets can be passed on to the beneficiaries without any disadvantages. Under certain conditions, the expenses of succession can even be reduced.
How to build a real estate heritage?
In order to wisely create a real estate asset and thus benefit from its advantages, it is essential to carefully select the real estate program in which to invest. Criteria will have to be meticulously observed:
- the price of the property
- its location (including proximity to shops, schools, transport...)
- the year of construction and its "quality"
- the rental potential of housing and the price of rents offered in its sector.
Note: there is tax benefits particularly interesting in order to encourage these real estate investments.
-> Learn more about the tax exemption and Pinel law.