High pressure cleaners have evolved a lot. We now find on the market models whose performance is very close to professional equipment, at very affordable prices. They benefit from many amenities. They require special attention for their implementation.
The commissioning of a high-end pressure washer requires method and a lot of care. Particular attention must be paid to the quality of the connections and the order of assembly of the various components. To do this, be sure to follow the instructions in the manual.
1. Engage the gun lower bracket at the bottom of the unit (left). Engage the gun handle bracket as far as it will go (right).
2. On the opposite side, place the power cable support hook (left). Position the hook at the desired height (right).
3. Connect the detergent hoses to their fitting.
4. Position the dosing regulator of the detergent and tighten the two locking screws.
5. Cut the links of the high pressure hose (left). Wind the hose on the reel (right).
6. Run the hose under the dosing regulator. Engage the hose reel on the cleaner.
7. Push in the toothed rods holding the wire feeder.
8. Tighten (not excessively) the locking screws of the toothed rods.
9. Firmly engage the water inlet hose at the back of the wire feeder.
10. Hang the hose on its support.
11. Clip the high pressure hose connection to the gun base (top). Engage the gun on its support (bottom).
12. The connection of the lances and fittings to the gun is done by pressing and turning a quarter of a turn.
13. If detergent is used, push the product bottle into the slot on the back of the unit.
14. Set the desired detergent flow with the front button.
15. Screw the water inlet fitting to the appliance (on the left) and engage the garden hose on the fitting (on the right).
16. Open the water tap on a large scale (left). Plug the power cable into a 2P + t socket (right).
17. Switch on the device in normal (left) or eco mode if the device is equipped with this function (right).
18. Squeeze the gun trigger to use the cleaner.
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY videos
- High pressure cleaner: use
- Questions answers
- Can a wall be cleaned with a pressure washer?
This may interest you