- Connection to the pressure washer
- Assembly of the nozzle with rotating nozzle of the pressure washer
- Use of the rotary broom for floor and facade
- Using the rotating brush for bodywork
The possibilities of using a high-pressure cleaner are many, even if the cleaning of the floors (concrete as wood) is the main field of action. It will also be used for cleaning cars and motorcycles, but also for cleaning or stripping facades.
The use of a high-pressure cleaner requires a number of precautions, particularly in the choice of nozzles and the distance to be established between them and the surface to be treated. The force of the pressure, combined with a small distance between the nozzle, in particular rotary, and the surface to be cleaned can lead to degrade it. Some accessories such as the rotating deck brush are safe to use.
Connection to the pressure washer
1. Engage the garden hose on the cleaner fitting.
2. Unwind the entire high-pressure hose.
3. Connect the power cable to a waterproof 2P + t outlet.
4. Open the water tap wide.
5. Start the cleaner in normal (left) or ecological (right) mode if provided.
Assembly of the nozzle with rotating nozzle of the pressure washer
1. Push the spear on the gun and rotate it a quarter of a turn.
2. Use the rotary lance for stripping concrete floors. Advance the jet without staying in the same place for too long.
Use of the rotary broom for floor and facade
1. Mount two extension tubes on the rotating brush (left) and tighten the lock ring (right).
2. Adjust the brush according to the nature of the material.
3. The brush here includes two foot settings: edge cleaning (left) and surface cleaning (right).
4. Carefully sweep the terrace.
5. Slowly move the brush set to "surface cleaning".
6. Change the mode and clean the edges of the terrace.
7. Mount a pressure regulator lance on the gun and set the lance to "minimum".
8. Rinse the deck at low pressure.
9. Clean the gratings with a rotating brush.
10. To clean a façade, connect the brush directly to the gun. Advance the broom slowly.
Using the rotating brush for bodywork
1. Mount the body brush on the gun. Advance the brush on the windows and bodywork.
2. Close the water supply valve. Purge the unit by running it empty for a few moments.
3. Disconnect the power cable.
(photos / visuals: © DIY-Prod, except special mention)
On the same topic
- DIY videos
- High pressure cleaner: assembly and equipment
- DIY tips
- Pressure washer
This may interest you