Can we find a Merlin Gerin EJPs 15332 device that indicates, by connecting it to a power outlet, that the EJP was or was not en route (seeing more alarm 30 minutes before)?
The EJP meters are specific and have a diode that allows to know the tariff of the next day. It is also possible to activate EJP alerts by visiting its online EDF customer area. If you do not have a customer area, you can create it in a few clicks on the internet from its ten-digit EDF customer number. Remember that the EJP contract is in the process of extinction and is no longer offered by EDF.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- ERDF box degraded: who is responsible?
- Do we have to go through an ENIDIS provider?
- Inverter relay problem EJP tariff
- ERDF can she put a box on the front of my house without my permission?
- Connection between EDF circuit breaker and distribution board
- Can the EDF circuit breaker be in a shower room?
- DIY tips
- Distribute the electric current
- Protect yourself from electricity
This may interest you