What are the rules for installing a Avidsen 2-wire videophone, model Ylva, with an electric strike?
This videophone is quite easy to install, following the installation manual of the device.
Note that this is a very low voltage device (12V), powered by a small transformer to connect to a 230 V socket. This socket must always be located inside the room where the monitor is installed. It is possible to distribute several monitors in the case of a dwelling on several floors.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- All about home automation and connected homes
- Wireless intercom access management
- Questions answers
- How to remotely control a motion detector projector?
- Install a video surveillance system
- How to power an electric gate?
This may interest you