For a house in Aix-en-Provence, what are the best solutions to isolate the best under tiles, on the ground (attic 80 m lost2) and two concrete walls supporting the roof?
For attics, there is no need to isolate both on the ground and under cover crawlers. It is possible to just blow about thirty centimeters of loose insulation on the floor. Cellulose wadding benefits from a better phase shift (heat transmission time), which leads to favoring it in hot regions (less overheating in summer). For the walls, the ideal would be to make an insulation by the outside (ITE) to avoid overheating of the blocks. Different solutions are possible, again with cellulose wadding or with polystyrene and coated.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- The work to be done and the materials to be used to insulate well
- Isolation of the house: the priorities
- Overall insulation of a roof
- Overall insulation of the walls from the inside
- Overall insulation of the walls from the outside
- Insulate a roof from the outside by laying seasoned caissons
- Insulation of a roof from outside in Sarking
- Questions answers
- How to improve the crawling insulation of a roof?
- How to improve the insulation of attics lost with framework in farmhouse in W?
- How to improve the attic insulation?
This may interest you