How to stick tiling on a concrete terrace? Can we use a patching compound with glue?
It is necessary to carry out a smoothing if the support is very irregular or if the slab of terrace has an undesirable slope which one wishes to rectify. If the slab is smooth and flat, it is possible to stick the tile directly. If this is not the case you must either make a mortar screed, or apply a patch designed for outdoor use.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- What solutions for an old and damaged terrace tiling?
- Which coating to choose for a balcony?
- Laying of faulty terrace tiles
- DIY tips
- Floor tiles, different materials
- Tiling on a terrace
- Floor cleaning and patching
This may interest you