Is it possible to make an oak veneer on one side of a melamine board, knowing that the other is covered with fabrics? Could this cause a deformation? This melamine board will be used to make a storage cabinet in a living room.
The agglomerates are stable materialsbecause of their manufacturing process. One side only should not cause tension or deformation of the panels.
That being so, it is true that any veneer must have its counterbalance, with a veneer on the other side of the panel.
Be careful polish the melamine with to flatten it.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Are melamine furniture toxic?
- Molded melamine furniture: what to do?
- How to repaint wood-veneered dining room furniture?
- What paint to use for a wood particleboard cabinet?
- DIY tips
- How to make a storage cabinet?
- How to make a modular wall unit?
This may interest you