Maintain a shower is a task that should not be taken lightly to prevent limescale from becoming encrusted and prevent water from seeping into the installations and causing significant water damage.
Enter the walls, the door, the shower tray and the joints, nothing to neglect at the risk of seeing your shower deteriorate quickly.
Fortunately, there is different solutions to get rid of the toughest dirt. It's up to you to choose between household cleaning products and more natural solutions that respect your health and the environment. It is also possible to prevent the appearance of moisture problems by correctly installing the shower tray and choosing the appropriate materials.
- 1.Maintenance and cleaning of the door or shower screens
- 2.Maintenance and cleaning of the shower tray
- 3. Blackened or moldy shower joints: what to do?
- 4.Maintenance of a shower, fight against moisture problems
- 5.Maintaining a natural shower
How to clean and maintain a shower