How to avoid leaks in a corridor that was completely covered by concrete and glass blocks about fifteen years ago? Leaks are formed at the junction between the glass block plates and the concrete. How to waterproof the terrace?
It is likely that the seal between the concrete and the glass blocks is no longer perfect. It is therefore necessary to remove the joints, and repair them with a "special masonry" putty. It exists under many brands. Choose a sealant that provides bonding on both glass and masonry. We must take advantage of this intervention to apply (before putting the sealant) a liquid seal on the entire concrete surface.
Beforehand, it is necessary to clean the whole with the aid of a pressure washer.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Kärcher variable pressure cleaner K7 Premium Full Control Plus
- Questions answers
- How to solve a problem of humidity and crack on a balcony?
- How to solve a moisture problem?
- How to stop rising damp on a dividing wall?
- How to drive moisture away from a mud wall?
This may interest you