How to catch a concrete slab with welded mesh of 13 cm not being right? Can we add cement glue knowing that the screed would be about 3 cm. Will that hold?
The adhesive mortar is not made to make up a difference of level of 3 cm. It can make it possible to correct flatness defects of a few millimeters, but not of several centimeters. A difference of level of 3 cm deserves, at least, a fibered patchingor even a mortar screed.
On the same topic
- Questions answers
- Preparation and use of mortar in 5 questions
- How to make up a difference in level in a room?
- How to catch the false-level of a concrete slab?
- How to pave a garage run?
- How to level an uneven concrete floor?
- How to raise a concrete slab?
- Is it necessary to use a traditional screed or a dry screed to polish a tile?
- Is it better to have a fiber cement screed or a floor patch?
- How to lay a liquid concrete screed?
- How to pour a concrete slab?
- Drying time of a concrete screed
- DIY videos
- Concrete: repairing a garage run
- Stabilize floors and raise a collapsed building
- DIY tips
- Pouring a concrete slab on a panel and joisting
- All about concrete reinforcement techniques
- Make a mortar screed on a slab before tiling
This may interest you