What is the solution to remove traces of cement on porcelain stoneware tiles with an irregular surface without removing the varnish appearance?
Several techniques are possible and sometimes complementary: mechanical using a spatula, chemical with a product "anti-laitance" trade or boiling white vinegar or applying hydrochloric acid very diluted. The use of a steam cleaner can also help. In any case, try a test in an area of the tiles that is not very visible.
On the same topic
- DIY tips
- Choose, install and maintain cement tiles
- Care and cleaning of old floors with black soap
- Floor tiles, different materials
- Cleaning and waterproofing protection for outdoor floors and floors
- Questions answers
- Renovate tile joints: 5 good questions on the subject
- Renovating an old tile
- How to remove tiles from a brick partition?
- Sagging tiles in a new contruction: damage book?
This may interest you